WE PROTECT AND RESPECT YOUR PERSONAL RIGHTS.
The dSpree platform (hereinafter referred to as “Service” or “Platform”) is offered by Digital Video Norge AS (“DVnor”, “We” or “Us”). We are registered in Norway with organization number 915 475 418 and have the address CO/Conax AS, Storgata 33B, 0184 Oslo. We are part of the Kudelski Group. Our activities are subject to the Norwegian Personal Data Act.
This website is hereinafter referred to as “Website”.
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE CLEARED FROM YOU
If you have made a one-time purchase or choose to subscribe, we will collect some or all of the information as outlined below. What information we collect depends on the circumstances. For example, if you choose to enter into a monthly subscription, we will collect and process most of this information. However, if you only use our service in a single case, we will collect less information.
Info collected includes:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- Home address
- Payment information, including type of payment card, card number, expiration date and registered address
- Other information provided when you registered for use of our website, subscribed to our service or requested additional services. We will also be able to ask you for information when reporting a problem with our website
- If you contact us, we will be able to save the current correspondence, like e-mails, sms etc.
- Details related to your visits to our website, including but not limited to data traffic, geographic data, and other communications information, whether this is necessary for our billing or otherwise, and for the services you may access
USE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information about you to:
- Activate payment from your account and verify that a payment card is valid
- Ensure that the content of our website is presented in the most effective way for you and for your device
- Send you offers, news, information, new products or services that you request from us or which we believe may interest you, provided you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes
- conduct surveys to improve your interaction with the Website
- Recommend other movies, TV shows, sports shows and other content that may interest you
- Provide you with invoice and payment information
- Communicate with you regarding your subscription, account or purchase from the Website
- Notify you of any changes to the Services
We may also allow selected third parties to use the information, as further specified below (see item Delivery of your information).
You must be 18 years or older to subscribe to the Service and persons under the age of 18 may only use the Service if the guardian or guardian has approved, contributes and supervises the use that is subject to Terms and Conditions
WHERE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED
All information you provide us will be stored on our secure servers. All payment transactions will be encrypted using industry-standard technology. If we have given you (or if you have chosen) a password that gives you access to specific parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Consequently, although we will do our very best to protect you, we can not guarantee the safety of your personal information. We can not assume responsibility for any unauthorized access to the information. All transmission of information to our Website is at your own risk. After we receive your information, we will take strict procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorized access.
DELIVERY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will be able to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we have a statutory obligation to provide or share your personal information or to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or use our terms and conditions. This includes, among other things, the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and reducing credit risk
- We will also be able to use external companies to perform services on our behalf. This includes providing infrastructure and IT services (including but not limited to data storage as well as streaming quality monitoring), credit / debit card transactions, providing customer service, credit ratings, data analysis and data processing, customer review and to perform other statistical analyzes. In connection with the performance of these services, these companies may have access to your information. We do not allow these companies to use or transfer your personal information in addition to providing the services we request to perform
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You are entitled to familiarize yourself with information stored about you. You are entitled to be informed of the personal information we possess about you and to correct any errors in this information.
If we process your personal information, we will inform you about:
- What information is being processed
- The source for collecting the information
- Why processing of information takes place
- To which recipients or groups of recipients the personal information has been transferred
- We will provide you with this information free of charge within one month of request, limited to once per calendar year
We may collect information about your computer, including, if applicable, IP address, operating system, type of browser, connection speed, and your internet service provider, for system administration and for reporting aggregate information to our advertisers. These are statistical data about our users web usage and patterns, and do not identify individuals.